|Ohn No Khao Swe|
MY BURMESE STREET FOOD VIDEOS
RECIPES FROM BURMA / MYANMAR
- Acacia Leaf Omelette, Burmese style
- Burmese Butterbean Dip
- Burmese Chicken Curry
- Burmese Egg Curry
- Burmese Pork Curry, Mogok-style (Wet thar Hnut)
- Burmese Rainbow Salad aka Let Thohk Sohn
- Camel Curry, Burmese style
- Century Egg Salad, Burmese style
- Chicken Scratchings
- Creamed Corn, Burmese style
- Gong Bao Chicken, Burmese style
- Gooseberry Salad, Burmese style
- Mohinga - Burmese Catfish Chowder
- Ohn-no Khao Swè - Burmese Coconut Chicken Noodles
- Pork and Beans, Burmese style
- Pork Belly Midnight Snacks
- Shan Cauliflower and Carrot Pickle
|Lahpet - Burmese Fermented Green Tea|
THE CUISINE OF BURMA (MYANMAR)
BURMESE FOOD AND ME
- "Garlic", The Food Programme, BBC Radio 4 - my interview about Garlic in Burmese cuisine.
- "Consider Ginger", The Guardian - featuring me on the use of Ginger in Burma.
- "4 easy ways to bring the taste of Burma to your dinner table", The Globe and Mail - featuring me and a chicken recipe inspired by one of mine.
- My Burmese pop-up at the Wild Garlic restaurant in Dorset.
BURMESE RESTAURANT REVIEWS
- Hbun Thakin Restaurant Review, Mandalay, Burma (Myanmar)
- Prome Restaurant Review, Yangon, Burma (Myanmar)
- Mandalay Restaurant Review, London, UK
And yes, the food is so good!
I have website with my photography of Myanmar (http://www.myanmartravelessentials.com) and a facebook page about Myanmar People and Food (https://www.facebook.com/myanmarpeopleandfood)
I hope you like it and keep sharing these amazing recipes! :)